About The Cause
L&A Memorial Academy is a Privately Funded Educational Institution in Accra, Ghana that provides Nursery, Pre-School, and Junior Secondary School (JSS) education. We are dedicated to providing quality and affordable education to children of all races, tribes, faiths, nationalities and socio-economic backgrounds. The school is committed to the following:
- Rigorous early instruction in the English language, which is the working and common language in Ghana, to better breakdown tribal and ethnic cloistering, and to promote unity and trust.
- Rigorous early instruction in the French language, which along with English, is the working and common language throughout most of Africa to better promote communication, understanding, trust, and unity;
- Intensive education in the Environmental Sciences to produce citizens who will become Stewards of the Environment wherever they might live;
- Intensive education in the Technical Subjects to better prepare our students for career opportunities.
- Provide a conducive environment for all around moral, ethical and spiritual development of the student to strive for the highest quality of citizenship with a sense of decency, civility and open-mindedness and the love for peace.